July 7, 2011

trying to be calm.....

i don't know what is happening to me these days..... i keep losing my temper every now n then... last week i had a small fight with my sister for a silly matter n a few days before i shouted at my mom for no reason..... and after a few minutes i myself realize i was wrong n start weeping..... n then i feel why in the world did i do it? am i lost or am i going to a condition where in only a psychiatrist can deal with me? i have been thinking of all this for a long time but i never get any answer to it and finally i decided to stop........
...........
...........
..........
to stop thinking..........
to stop reacting.........
and the next time something happens............
i again behave in the same way........ don't know why........
GOD SAVE ME.............

No comments:

Post a Comment